Sunrise Photo Workshop
GOOOOOOOD MORNING, SANTORINI
Much like the early bird catches the worm, the early photographer catches the sunrise!
In the early morning, away from the calm of Santorini’s moonlit whitewashed buildings and winding pathways, beyond the jagged lines of volcanic islands in the distance, the sun makes its magical entrance.
As dawn breaks and the sun casts its pink and purple hues over the island, when most other people would rather be sleeping, you’ll be there in a prime spot to capture the views, rock formations and stunning architecture on camera. Taking one shot after another to tell your story of the best sunrise in the world.
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who only dusts off their camera for special occasions (this is a special occasion), if you have a basic knowledge of your camera and enjoy learning, this workshop is perfect for you.
And there is coffee as well!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monolithos Beach, Monolithos Greece
We visit a volcanic black beach with amazing volcanic rocks and geological formations!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Προφήτης Ηλίας, Santorini 847 00, Greece
Start your day before the sun appears! Drive to the highest pont of Santorini and capture the volcanic island under the golden hour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos Kallistis, Pyrgos Kallistis, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Exploring Pyrgos village in the morning and have the best coffee in town!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.