Sweet Making & Tea Ceremony at Ibaraki
I can offer two Japanese unique experiences, molding soft sweet into seasonal flower and tea ceremony.
The location is near JR Ibaraki station which is both close to the centers of Kyoto and Osaka about 13 - 20 min by JR rapid-transit train.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Japanese soft sweet ingredients, and 2 kinds of dry confectioneries
- Coffee and/or Tea - matcha
- All equipments for Japanese soft sweet making and tea ceremony.
- Recipe package for Japanese soft sweet to go home, and for tea drinking.
What's excluded :
- Let's enjoy making a seasonal traditional sweets and tea ceremony in Terumi's tea room. This place used to be Terumi's grand parents' place. So there are various of old things. Hope you can relax and enjoy the best matcha!!
• Expo '70 Commemorative Park, 1-1 Senribanpakukoen, Suita 565-0826 Osaka Prefecture
• Japan Folk Crafts Museum (Nihon Mingei-kan), 10-5 Bampaku Koen, Suita Osaka Prefecture
• Japanese traditional sweets & matcha
Departure Point :IBARAKI STATION, 1 Chome-1 Ekimae, Ibaraki, Osaka 567-0888, Japan
Departure Time :5/25/2019 - 10/31/2021
Tuesday: 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.