Taj Mahal Sunrise & Agra Fort Tour By Car - From Delhi
Taj Mahal sunrise & Agra fort tour by car is specially designed for summer season. The tour starts early morning at 03:00 AM from Delhi and avoiding the extreme hot temperature in summer season and enjoy the Taj Mahal sunrise view in morning.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide Service
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance Fee Of Monuments
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
It's one of the seven wonders of the world and also unesco world heritage site.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
It was constructed by great mughal emperor Akbar and it was the residence of mughal and this is also unesco world heritage site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab bagh is a mughal garden just back side of Tajmahal. Here can see the Taj Mahal in sunset view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in New Delhi,India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.