Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour From Delhi By Car with Entrances
Visit one of the world's most iconic and world heritage monuments, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day private guided tour also includes visit to the Mehtab Bagh. In addition, you will enjoy lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour.
- Professional English Speaking Guide.
- Hotel / Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- No Hidden charges.
What's excluded :
- At 03:00 AM early morning our driver will come to receive you at preferred Pick-Up location anywhere in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram. You will drive to Agra in a luxury AC Car from a new Yamuna Expressway Highway (Quickest Route). You will enjoy your 3 hours peaceful ride to Agra.
At 06:00 AM on your arrival to Agra, you will meet with your Tour Guide and he will escort you in your full day tour to Agra.
First you will visit the might Taj Mahal, which was built by the 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Our guides are a book of knowledge and rest of the history about this monument will be explained by Tour Guide. Spend 2 Hours at Taj Mahal.
After exploring the Taj Mahal, you will head to the Agra Fort which is nearby to the Taj Mahal, and it was built in 1565 A.D. It is another majestic and powerful creation of the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Spend 1 hour at this monument.
After visiting the Agra Fort, proceed for a breakfast / lunch break. You can take a break of upto 1 hour or more.
Post Breakfast at 10:00 AM you will drive back to Delhi.
At 01:00 PM you arrive back in Delhi and then our driver will drop you to your preferred location anywhere in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
Departure Point :• Airport in Delhi. • Hotel in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :• Airport in Delhi.
• Hotel in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
- Any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.