Taste of Barcelona Food Tour
Go on a food tour of Barcelona's Sant Antoni and El Poblesec neighborhoods, two areas close to the city center that many travelers miss out. You’ll enjoy nine tastings of regional gastronomy including patatas bravas, Spanish ham and crema Catalana, plus local drinks.
With a local expert to show you the way, you'll visit hidden culinary gems in Barcelona's foodies' districts, meet local restaurateurs, and learn the history and secrets of Catalan recipes. Plus, go home with a food guidebook to assist with further culinary explorations in Barcelona.
- Enjoy over nine classic yet modern delightful tapas dishes
- Taste an amazing Cava, the Spanish sparkling wine
- Celebrate the local’s favorite mid-day tradition: fer vermut, and taste the best Spanish omelet in Barcelona.
- Visit more than 5 family-run establishments
- Discover the history and character of these iconic neighborhoods and the legacy of Barcelona’s modernism architecture left by Antoni Gaudi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tastings, enough for a hearty lunch
- Local Beverages, including a crash course on cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
- Expert Foodie Tour Guide
- Food Lovers’ Guide to Barcelona: full of insider’s tips and details
- Entry/Admission - Bcn Bar
- Entry/Admission - Mercat De Sant Antoni
- Entry/Admission - Placa del Sortidor
- Entry/Admission - Ca l'Isidre
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bcn Bar, Angle Casanova Diputacion, Barcelona Spain
We taste the best Spanish omelette ever and drink vermouth like the locals do!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mercat De Sant Antoni, Carrer del Comte d'Urgell, 1, 08011 Barcelona Spain
We taste Barcelona's top street food at genuine food stalls inside the market
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Jardins de Càndida Pérez, Sant Pau, 67X, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
We learn the history and insights about Barcelona thriving architectural trends
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Placa del Sortidor, Carrer de Blasco de Garay 50, 08004 Barcelona Spain
We visit an ancient restaurant and walk through the charming streets of El Poblesec district
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Ca l'Isidre, Carrer de les Flors, 12, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
We taste a delicious "crema catalana" at one of Barcelona most emblematic restaurants
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: El Molino, Vila i Vila, 99 Av. Paral·lel, 08004 Barcelona Spain
We learn about Barcelona glorious past about theater and parties!
Departure Point :Els Tres Tombs, Ronda de Sant Antoni, 2, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Paral·lel, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (i.e. allergy to eggs, fish, willingness to taste raw fish, pork, and/or alcohol) for you or anyone in your group
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.