Tbilisi-Gudauri Private Transfer
Our private transfer giving you oportunity to have a tour & transfer at the same time, during transporting to Gudauri according your wishes you will have a chance to visit two different places Jinvali dam & Ananuri castle, we will pick you up from the airport or any hotel in Tbilisi and transfers you on the most direct and shortest way to your accommodation in Gudauri. There will be no long waiting around for other passengers. The transfer is for the individual only.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
On way to Gudauri we will make brake on Jinvali water reservuar where you will have a chance have little rest and to take wonderfull photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Our next stop just after 15 minutes is Ananuri Castle one of Georgia’s most touristy places. It’s a fortress with a pair of churches and an 16th-century defensive tower inside. The fortress complex is located on the shores of the Zhinvali Reservoir, which, by the way, is quite remarkable in its turquoise waters. The Fortress used to be the seat of the eristavis (dukes) of Aragvi. Excellent views, mountains, water, a picturesque fortress – wandering around all this will wait you here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Tbilisi & Tbilisi International AirportAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.