Tea Ceremony and Sweet making in Minamimorimachi
You can experience two Japanese unique deep cultures at the same workshop.
The location is very convenient, and in the biggest shopping mall street, tenjinbashisuji shopping mall street.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - All ingredients of sweet making and matcha for tea ceremony
- All tea instruments for tea ceremony
What's excluded :
We will start with molding Nerikiri dough into seasonal flower which is soft dough made of mochiko and white bean paste, and then we move to tea ceremony. During this workshop I will explain the histories behind tea.
• Tenjimbashisuji Shopping Street, 5-6-30 Tenjimbashi Kita-ku, Osaka 532-0011 Osaka Prefecture
Departure Point :2-chōme-1-25 Tenjinbashi, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0041, Japan
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.