Ten Thousand Island Jet Ski Eco-Tour
On this guided Jet Ski Tour you will be taken deep into the Ten Thousand Islands, where no boat or paddle can take you. We guarantee you will see dolphins during the tour. Our experienced local guides will find different points of interest such as Cape Romano along the 30 mile route.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Small-group tour (max of 5 Jet Skies)
What's excluded :
Fly in and around the small uninhabited islands that make up the 10,000 islands. Cape Romano is one of the many stops along the 30+ mile route. As you exit the backwater into the Gulf, you spy the ghostly forms of the Dome Houses. They stand offshore and seem to have been just dropped in the middle of the Gulf.
• Cape Romano, South of Marco, on the Gulf, only by boat, Marco Island, FL
• Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, 12085 State Road 29 S, Immokalee, FL 34142-5703
Departure Point :909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 16+ years of age required to drive
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.