Terracotta Warriors and Han Yang Ling, Dumplings Dinner and Evening Show
Have a travelling experience of three dynasties of Qin, Han and Tang in ancient capital city Xi’an,visit the world famous Terracotta Warriors of Qin Dynasty, discover the underground palace Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty, enjoy the wonderful performance of the ancient music and dance of Tang Dynasty, and taste the traditional Dumpling Dinner.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Group tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Dumplings dinner
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Standard show ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Han Yang Ling Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tang Dynasty Show
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Your tour guide will pick you up from Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 – 9:30 am, enjoy comfortable driving to start the full day trip, and listen to your guide’s narration of this ancient capital city and its profound history.
You will firstly visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum after around 1 hour driving from downtown, follow your guide to explore the three pits in the museum, unveil the history of the stunning underground army of First Emperor Qin Shi Huang, and be shocked by 7,000 life-size pottery soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons arranged in battle formations.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Han Yang Ling Museum, East Section of International Airport Line, Weicheng District, Xianyang 712038 China
Later have a short break for lunch, continue to visit the underground palace of Han Yangling Museum, which is a joint tomb of a notable emperor of the Western Han Dynasty (206BC-24AD) and his empress. Stroll around the museum and see the warriors, animals, chariots, horses, and archaeologists excavating through the glass.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tang Dynasty Show, 75 North Chang'an Road, Xi'an 710065 China
To enrich your culture experience of Ancient China in Xi'an, this evening you will have a delicious Dumplings Dinner and experience the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
After the show, have a relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the wonderful full day tour in Xi’an.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available from Xi'an downtown hotels, and estimated pickup time is as following:Hotels between the 2nd ring road and City Wall: 8:00-8:30Hotels inside the City Wall: 8:30-9:00Hotels in Gaoxin District: Xian Shangri-La / Ritz-Carlton Hotel 8:00Hotels in Qujiang District: Xian Westin / Hyatt / W Hotel 9:30Meeting Point: 8:30 at Xian Bell Tower Hotel Lobby if your hotel is not within the pickup area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/25/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on different hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.