The Chocolate side of Zurich Tuk Tuk Tour
Discover the chocolate side of Zurich, get to know the beautiful Limmat city and its local, small and excellent chocolatiers from a pleasurable perspective. Starting with an informative tour with our guide, the tour leads to our first chocolate highlight in the Niederdorf district. Come in and try refreshing, selected delicacies and the highest quality. After a short stop at Sechseläuten Platz, Zurich’s most beautiful meeting area, the journey leads along the lake towards Fraumünster to the historic Münsterhof. From here you can explore a density of the finest chocolatiers. From a new creation, created by the cold extraction process, to limited individual pieces, individually designed for unique enjoyment, immerse yourself in the world of chocolate. Made in Switzerland!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A tour in your private eTuk-Tuk starting at the main train station
- Visit of three Maître Chocolatiers
- Tasting of chocolate creations on site (included in the price)
- Products of local and domestic chocolate producers (vegan, partly gluten-free
- local eTuk- chauffeur / guide
What's excluded :
- pick-up or drop off at your hotel or else
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Zurich 8001 Switzerland
Discover the heart of Zurich and visit 3 local Chcolatiers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kurzzeit Parken am Hauptbahnhof Nord, Zurich Main Station, Bahnhofpl., 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.