The Fringe Secret Bar Crawl
The Fringe is Cape Town's best kept secret of the inner city. Away from the usual tourist spots, it is the center of a vibrant nightlife with an exciting mix of bars and clubs, old and new. We will meet at The Kimberley Hotel, one of South Africa's oldest bars, for a drink and a complimentary shot with the locals. Alcohol free options are also available. Next, we head to a steampunk themed restaurant/bar for something sweet and Irish. This venue has been voted best coffee shop in the world by several major publications including the New York Times. Afterwards for some live jazz* we sneak into a speakeasy cocktail bar with a hidden entrance - so secret you need a password to get in. Then we roll into a Western Saloon, hand-built by the Sheriff himself; followed by a laid-back ending at a surfer spot. For the encore, there’s an optional local late-night hangout. This package includes a gorgeous set of photos of what promises to be a memorable night.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One free shooter and a welcoming drink
- You will receive a beautiful set of photos of the evening soon after the tour.
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Food and drinks are for your own account, except for the specific items listed above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kimberley Backpackers Hotel (Kimbo), 46 Roeland St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Meet for a free shooter and a few drinks
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kimberley Backpackers Hotel (Kimbo), 46 Roeland St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :44 Harrington St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.