The Mayan Frontier by Horseback and Beach
After the approximately 1 hour horseback ride, the tour will conclude at the Hacienda Santa Emilia where you will have a few minutes to rest, relax and get ready, because after we will take you at the beautiful Cala Mirador EcoLounge Beach, for a 45-minute beach break on the east side of Cozumel. A really unique experience in the middle of the jungle including a moment enjoying the amazing view on the Caribbean Sea having a nice drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One refreshment (soft drink)
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Horse and full gear (helmet mandatory)
What's excluded :
- Food and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
You’ll get to ride a horse going through the mystic pathways of the Mayas and the best beach break at the Caribbean, all in one day! While at Rancho Buena vista, you’ll ride your horse through the winding roads the ancient Mayas used to walk through, and observe splendid Mayan ruins and several caverns while your guide explains every fun-fact history has for you. Later on, we’ll go to Cala Mirador EcoLounge Beach, where you’ll enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
• Tour Finder, Zona Hotelera Nte., San Miguel Avenida Rafael E. Melgar Royal Village Shopping Center, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
• Rancho Buenavista, Carr Perimetral Km 32. 5, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Departure Point :Royal Village Shopping Center, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting time will be 30 minutes prior departure time. A Tour Finder operator with a visible sign will be waiting for the guests at the meeting point according to your cruise ship pier location (see the instructions below).Important note: transportation from the hotel to the meeting point is at the guest’s own expense
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 9 years old.
- Maximum age is 65 years old.
- For the horseback riding portion, the use of long pants, closed toe shoes are mandatory.
- For the beach portion, bring comfortable clothing, swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, sandals, a hat, cash or credit card (VISA, Master Card or American Express) for shopping and gratuities.
- All participants must be able to ride a horse for up to 50-minute in a row to participate of the experience.
- Participants must comply with all specifications and rules of every individual activity.
- This tour is not available for guests in wheelchair or guests with walking difficulties.
- Not allowed for pregnant women or guests with back/neck injuries.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old.
- Operator may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Operator reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated or to those who refuse to comply with general regulations.
- Maximum weight 250 LB (113 KG).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.