The Middle of The World and The Original Quito Craft Beer Tour - "Small Group"
Visit the Equatorial Monument at the dividing of the northern and southern hemispheres. The 30-meter Middle of the World Monument (Ciudad Mitad del Mundo Monument) was built honor the French expedition, and houses a small museum containing a variety of indigenous Ecuadorian items. Join this 3-hour tour and explore on the the world's most unique locations.
In the original Quito craft beer tour we want to transmit the passion for the beer art of Quito, the first city in South America where Craft Beer was prepared more than 400 years ago.
per adult from
What's included :
- Starting point pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Entrance to the Middle of the World
- Tasteen beer
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
You can see the monument that divides the northern hemisphere from the southern hemisphere of the planet. Here you can live experiences that defy the laws of physics and occur only in this part of the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Plaza San Blas, Guayaquil y Francisco caldas, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Plaza de San Blas is the gateway to the historic center of Quito
Departure Point :Galería Ecuador (La Mariscal), Reina Victoria N24-263, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Middle of the World Tour - Wednesday to Saturday: Hilton Colon 14:00, Mercure Alameda 14:03, Reina Isabel 14:07, Río Amazonas 14:11, Nu House 14:14, Galería Ecuador 14:17, Swissotel 14:25, NH Collection 14:25, KAIA 14:28, Holiday Inn 14:35, J.W. Marriott 14:37, Wyndham Garden 14:45, Dann Carlton 14:55, Le Parc 14:55, Sheraton 15:00.Quito's Original Craft Beer Tour - Wednesday to Saturday: Sheraton 18:30, Dann Carlton 18:32, Le Parc 18:32, Wyndham Garden 18:40, KAIA 18:55, Swissotel 18:58, NH Collection 18:58, J.W. Marriott 19:08, Holiday Inn 19:10, Río Amazonas 19:15, Galería Ecuador 19:20, Nu House 19:22, Reina Isabel 19:24, Mercure Alameda 19:28, Hilton Colon 19:30.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn’t specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at GALERIA ECUADOR (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García) Wednesday to Saturday at 19:20. Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :2:17 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.