The Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya Admission Ticket
The Sanctuary of Truth is an architecture marvel composed entirely of wood without any metal nails. Constructed to preserve the building techniques of the past, the building exemplifies hand-hewn woodworking skills in Thailand. Built based on the religious philosophy of impermanence, the complex features four wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese and Indian religious iconography respectively. Check out the intricate wooden carvings as you walk around the building. You could also enjoy other optional add-on activities to complete your experience at The Sanctuary of Truth!
- Appreciation of the beauty of a prodigious temple in Pattaya
- Countless antique sculptures of Hindu & Buddhist deities
- Thai architectural & cultural influences seen in the temple
- Ornate carving & workmanship depicting ancient philosophies
- A good opportunity for those interested in Photography
per adult from
What's included :
- Thai cultural dance and martial arts performance
- The chosen optional activities (Duration of each activity take about 20-25 minutes)
- Entry/Admission - The Sanctuary Of Truth
What's excluded :
- Visit: The Sanctuary Of Truth, 206/2 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 12 Naklua, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
The Sanctuary of Truth Museum is the world’s largest and most beautiful woodcarving structure. In addition to an opportunity to study arts and philosophy of goodness, the museum also features contemporary architecture, created in the reign of King Rama IX. The beauty and value of the arts at the Sanctuary of Truth Museum will make you feel something paradoxical but they are harmonious.
What to expect:
• The visitors will get to learn how the grand castle has been built by ancient wood-joining techniques you can’t see elsewhere in the world
- Tongue and groove (wedge) techniques, butt joint, dovetails, sapped spurs, etc, which are all traditional Thai intellectual properties.
• Once-in-a-lifetime experience to participate in the construction of the miraculous national & world heritage.
• Optional add-on activities to offer: (could only choose one/all of the options)
- Horse Carriage
- Sightseeing by Speedboat
- Sightseeing by Ancient boat with free coconut
- Or you could choose all the options have to offer!
Inside The Sanctuary of Truth:
• The rooftop stands a 4-faced Brahma which symbolizes the rulers’ great morals.
• The Throne at the center of the castle.
Each section the rooftops carry moral meanings for humanities you could discover:
- The Eastern rooftop (E) features a beauty queen carrying the scriptures.
- The Northern rooftop (N) features a fairy carrying a lotus.
- The Western rooftop (W) features a beauty queen carrying ears of paddy and a pigeon hold an arm.
- The Southern rooftop (S) features a fairy holding an arm of a child and an old man.
- The central apex features a fairy riding on a horse.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :The Sanctuary Of Truth, 206/2 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 12 Naklua, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.