Tigre & Delta Bike Tour
Explore the most beautiful town outside Buenos Aires: Tigre and its unique sights from the seat of your bike! Enjoy riding along their family-friendly riverside path!
per adult from
What's included :
- Beach Cruiser bicycles
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Skilled multi-lingual guides
- Medical assistance
- Rain gear (as needed)
- Child seats
- Entry/Admission - Estacion Retiro Mitre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museo de arte Tigre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estacion Retiro Mitre, Av. Dr. Jose Maria Ramos Mejia 1430, Buenos Aires C1104 CABA Argentina
We will take a train ride all the way down to Tigre Town where we will start biking.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tren de la Costa, Railway General Bartolome Mitre, Olivos Argentina
Pass by next to Costline train and Amusement Park
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
We will take a break to walk through this pretty market to see all the products that islanders made in their hometown with materials from the islands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Be delighted by the most beautiful view of the Delta, discover all the rowing clubs in Tigre and learn about the islanders interesting lifestyle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Museo Naval de la Nacion, Paseo Victorica 602, Tigre B1648DVN Argentina
Riding next to The Museum backyard we will take a look at many war aeroplanes.
Stop At: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
This palace is a must when visiting Tigre. We will take a break so you can discover this unique building from the inside and walk through its gardens.
*Only closed on MONDAYS*
If you are taking the bike tour on a Monday we will see it from outside
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de la Reconquista, Av. Liniers 818 Corner with Padre Castañeda, Tigre B1648DAR Argentina
The current Reconquista stream -once a big river- has witnessed many important historical events. We will stop in front of the museum and tell you the story behind this river.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Comuna 1, C1006 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.