Tito's Bunker Tour
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 10am, 12pm and 2pm
Tuesday and Thursday - 12pm
Saturday and Sunday - 10am and 12pm
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Visit Konjic
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the bunker (can be organized upon your request and with extra charge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Visit Konjic, Poslovni prostor 2 Donje Polje bb, Konjic 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tito’s bunker, one of the top secrets of former Yugoslavia, is hidden under the mountain Zlatar, with the deepest point of 280 meters underground. The bunker was built for 26 years in secret, with its main purpose to protect Josip Broz Tito, the president of former Yugoslavia, and 350 people from political and state leadership in case of nuclear attack. ARK, which stands for the Atomic War Command, has twelve blocks that had different purposes and they will take you to the 60ies and the 70ies of the last century.
Discover this underground facility with our experienced guides, who will guide you through Tito’s secret place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Visit Konjic, Donje polje, Konjic 88400, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Tuesday and Thursday
Saturday and Sunday
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.