Tivoli Day Trip from Rome with Lunch Including Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover the famous Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este. Step back in time and explore the archaeological ruins of Hadrian's Villa, former home to 2nd-century Emperor Hadrian, with it's temples, statues, theaters and much more. After the lunch break, learn intriguing Renaissance history visiting the stunning gardens of Villa d'Este and see the famous Fountain of Neptune. Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (set menu)
- Air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Head sets when needed
- Instant confirmation
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
You’ll meet your guide at a centrally located meeting point in Rome and proceed to Hadrian’s Villa in an air-conditioned coach or minivan for a guided walking tour.
The villa belonged to the 2nd-century emperor, Hadrian, and was used as a summer residence. You’ll explore the archaeological ruins of Hadrian’s Villa: its temples, statues, theatres, thermal baths and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Next, you’ll proceed by coach to the nearby Villa d'Este where you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch in a typical local restaurant. Afterwards, you’ll take a walk through the romantic Villa d’Este.
This former Benedictine convent is one of the most fascinating villas of the late Renaissance period. You’ll see its famous Fountain of Neptune, admire its stunning gardens and marvel at its impressive waterfalls, pools and numerous fountains.
At the end of the day you’ll return to the original departure point in Rome.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Marsala, 82, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this tour runs with a minimum of 6 partecipants.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.