Tour in bike history Island Ortigia and archeological park Neapolis
Tour guide with the bike in the history island Ortigia (tempel Apollo, tempel Athena, fontana Diana, fonte Aretusa) and archeological park Neapolis (greek theater, Ara di Ierone, ear of Dionesis, Roman anfitheater).
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- All the tour is included whit guide and also the bike.
The bike can have e-bike and normal bike city bike and mountain bike.
Only Ticket of the Archeological park must pay the visitors (is not inclouted).
Included in tour helmet, locked. The tour start and finish in Via della Dogana n.15 near Ortigia.
Ortigia: Tempel Apollo, Tempel Athena, fontana Diana, Piazza Duomo, fonte Aretusa.
Archeological park Neapolis: Greek theater, Ara di Ierone, ear of Dionesys, Roman anfitheater.
the bicycles are Atala, Lombardo and Bianchi Ducati, made in Italy, the bicycles have a cell phone holder, basket, parcel holder, silicone seat cover. Roadside assistance on the free tour.
Departure Point :Via della Dogana, 15, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.