Traditional Khum Khantoke Dinner from Chiang Mai with Cultural Dance Show
Enjoy a traditional northern Thai meal – Khantoke Dinner – a generous serving of homemade family style dishes on large platters eaten sitting down on floor mats at low tables. The highlight of your Thai dinner experience will be a traditional cultural show, including dance and music performances by several Chiang Mai hill tribes.
- Delightful & colourful Thai cultural dance show
- Dining on lavish feast of exotic local dishes & delicacies
- Exploration of the Thailand's diverse heritage
- Thai hilltribe villages' dress, customs & dances
- Hassle-free roundtrip transfer from/to your Chiang Mai hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Khantoke Lanna-style dinner
- Traditional dance show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Khum Khantoke Chiangmai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Night Bazaar, 104/1 intersection of Tha Pae and Chang Klan Road Chang Klang, Chiang Mai 50100 Thailand
Pick up from hotel or meeting point
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Khum Khantoke Chiangmai, 139 Thetsaban 2 Sai Nai Alley Nong Pa Khrang, Chiang Mai 50000 Thailand
Come enjoy an evening out in a truly Northern style setting at a traditional Khantoke Dinner, one of a must-do-and-enjoy dining experience once you are in Chiang Mai. At dinner, your meal will be served on special, low, circular tables called toke presenting various kinds of delicious Northern Thai dishes.
Get picked up at your hotel and make your way to the Khum Khantoke. Upon your arrival, seat yourself on a mat at one of the the low, circular khantoke tables. These small pedestals are a Lanna tradition.
Then feast on an authentic Northern Thai meal while enjoying an elegant Thai dance performance. Just a short time ago, this traditional dance was still only performed for the most honored guests. Enjoy the beautiful atmosphere and cool night air as you take in this combination of cuisine and culture. During the meal, you will feel more relaxed with gracious Northern Thai folk dance and show all along.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
2: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chiangmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham AreaYou can also join our tours at CHIANG MAI MEETING PIONTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.