Trekking 2D-1N to Craterim of Senaru - Summit
Rinjani volcano; it's everywhere in the news now because of its current ongoing eruption. Located on the island of Lombok, Indonesia, the ash plume formed has drifted over the Lombok airport and in the direction of Bali (a popular tourist destination) and over Bali's International Airport.
The last eruption at Rinjani was in 2010, where the eruption was not as impactful as this one, with the ash cloud only reaching 5.5km in altitude and quickly dissipating over time. The video below is a close up of that 2010 eruption. Other hazards faced at Rinjani include lahar flows, which are mudflows of deposited ash and volcanic material that are reactivated in the presence of heavy rainfall, as what happened in 1994.
per adult from
2 days 50 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - We includes food and drink 3 time a day and for drink water 3 liter a day, fruits
- Private transportation
- We included the all equipment trekking
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rinjani
- Entry/Admission - Pergasingan Hill - Hiking and Camping
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rinjani National Park Sembalun Lawang, Lombok 83656 Indonesia
Trekking Day 1:
Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) by mountain car and you can see the open views of the village and the jungles.
Trekking start from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow and you can see the savanna view After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then will continue to go down to the village Sembalun, which takes 5 hours to reach. Car will take us to the village of Senaru and we’ll transfer to your the next destination.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Pergasingan Hill - Hiking and Camping, Sembalun Lawang, Sembalun, Sembalun Lawang, Sembalun, East Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara 83656, Indonesia
We'll pickup at your hotel and drop off to start point at sembalun village , and start the trek 3 hours walking up to the Top of the hill.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru or Sembalun. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.Airports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We provide of the masks and check temperature , hand sanitizer .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.