Tribeca Architecture And History Walking Tour
Whether you are visiting Tribeca for the first time or you've lived here your entire life, the Tribeca Architecture and History Tour has something for you. With over 300 years of history, Tribeca combines historical landmarks and brave architectural feats into one fascinating neighborhood. Tribeca has a distinct personality all on its own, so we decided to honor it with its own tour.
Join us to learn more about the buildings and sites you may otherwise walk past without ever knowing their stories. You'll quickly come to see that Tribeca, a former farmland, is now one of the most fascinating neighborhoods in New York City.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Manhattan Recommendation Guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TriBeCa, TriBeCa, New York City, New York
With over 300 years of history, Tribeca combines historical landmarks and brave architectural feats into one fascinating neighborhood. Tribeca has a distinct personality all on its own, so we decided to honor it with its own tour. And trust us, no architecture knowledge is needed to enjoy this tour.
If you enjoy beautiful buildings, amazing history and hearing incredible stories about how a farmland turned into one of New York City's most famous neighborhoods, and the wealthiest zip code in the United States, this tour is for you!
During our 2 1/2 hours together, we will visit over 15 locations, stopping for pictures and learning about how Tribeca got its name, how the neighborhood played a huge part in the formation of Manhattan, and seeing some of the most hidden, or easily missed, historical sights in the neighborhood!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: GhostBusters Firestation, 14 N Moore St TriBeCa, New York City, NY 10013-2413
One of the most famous stops on our TriBeCa Architecture and History Tour is the GhostBusters Firehouse. You will learn how this firehouse is SO much more than just a movie prop!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Tweed Courthouse, 52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :8 Beach St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.