Tulum, Coba and Snorkel in a Reef
Visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Coba and immerse yourself in the underwater world with a snorkel tour on the reef of the Riviera Maya.
History and nature in one marvelous Riviera Maya excursion. Explore two Mayan ruins sites in one day, first up is a visit to the archaeological site of Coba! Bike through the jungle then climb the Nohoch Mul pyramid for amazing views at Coba. Your expert guide will then lead you through the beautiful ruins of Tulum, a walled city set on a cliff overlooking the sea.
You’ll then explore the Mesoamerican Reef near Tulum where you’ll snorkel with a wide variety of sea life in the stunning coral gardens. This tour includes all the necessary equipment, bilingual guide and a delicious buffet lunch.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Light Breakfast (Banana, cookies, juice)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour, maximum 12 people
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum is a majestic city ruled by Halach Uinicoob, where the palaces still show their wealth in paintings and decoration and there are excellent lines of zac beoob (white paths) that allow us to see the infrastructure of a city from the 10th century, an icon of greatness and beauty due to the incredible contrast between culture and nature. The turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the majestic temples and walls turn this seafront city into something unique in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
After that, we will travel for 45 minutes to Cobá, considered one of the most important cities in the period of glory of the Mayan civilization. With about 50,000 inhabitants at its peak and a total area of 80 km2, there are many iconographic power monuments in its representations and internal and external zac beoobs, that connect buildings and cities among themselves.
The longest path is runs 100 kilometers and reaches Yaxuna, another Mayan city. Climbing its 42 meters high pyramid and living the mysticism of the past is something unique in life. The Mayan past and present turn this place into a living treasure.
We will take a break to have a lunch buffet of regional specialties awaits in the Hidden Treasures restaurant in Cenote Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Carr Tulum Boca Paila Km 7. 5, Tulum 77760 Mexico
And finally, we’ll our last destination is a beach near to Tulum for snorkeling. In this activity you can admire the marine treasures such as coral reefs and colored fish.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to theTulum ruins. In the archaeological area mall center
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problem
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.