Uffizi Entrance Ticket and Self Guided Tour
Soak in the most amazing collection of Italian Renaissance art hiding inside Florence’s exquisite u-shaped Galleria degli Uffizi. Moreover, satisfy your curiosity with a sped up access as well as a delightful input of an incredibly practical audio guide app
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- POP Audio Guide App
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Live Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Stretching over two vast floors and 50 rooms, the famous Uffizi Gallery houses more than hundred thousand sculptures, paintings, and antiques. They are the proofs of the splendor and richness of Florentine cultural heritage. Being such a popular landmark, spur of the moment visit can cost you dearly. up to three uncomfortable hours in the queues!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Beware, even if your ticket allows you to skip the usual line, everyone still needs to pass through a metal detector. In peek season, the queue for the security check can stall you for around 30. Please, consider this when planning your itinerary
- Please note, you have to use your smartphone to access the POP Guide app.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Visit Europa Today