Underground River Day Trip from Puerto Princesa City
Get to see the amazing Puerto Princesa Underground River and experience the beauty of nature in Palawan. This 8-hour guided trip will take you to the longest navigable underground river in the world. As the place can only accommodate a small number of visitors daily, early booking is highly encouraged.
If you’re arriving in Puerto Princesa via cruise ship, please book the private tour option as your timings require special handling. As such, we are unable to join you on regular or shared trips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within 15 kilometers of the airport
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Processing of park permits and fees
- Professional guide and driver
- Transport by air-conditioned tourist van
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Environmental Fee (about USD 3)
- Be picked up from your downtown accommodations in the early morning at 7 a.m. From there, travel by land to the famous underground river. Your tour guide will provide information about the area and Puerto Princesa City in general. A stop will be made at Buenavista, a small viewpoint, to get a glimpse of Ulugan Bay.
Arrive at Sabang Wharf at approximately 8 a.m., and board a pump boat to the mouth of the cave. The place is home to monitor lizards, monkeys, snakes, and other form of wildlife, some can only be found in Palawan. After a short walk you'll ride a paddle boat to the underground river.
Once back at the wharf, lunch will be served at one of the restaurants in Sabang. Get to enjoy local cuisine and sample the taste Filipinos love.
An optional side trip to Ugong Rock Adventure Zipline and Spelunking is available after the Underground River Tour so that you can make the most of your day. The activity may be selected among the tour options available.
Once back in the city, you'll be dropped off your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickups from hotels in downtown Puerto Princesa (within 15 kms of the airport)Directions: If your hotel is located beyond 15 kilometers from Puerto Princesa Airport, a designated pick up point shall be communicated to you. You will be picked up and dropped off at this location. You may arrange your own transportation to this location. We shall also help you find alternate transportation or arrange a private transfer subject to a surcharge of $80.Dates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise ship guests booking the shared tour option will be rejected. Please book the private tour option as your timing requires special handling.
- Child rate applies when accompanied by at least 1 adult
- On Private Tours, adult rate applies to children as well
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- An $80 transfer surcharge may apply if your hotel is located outside 15 kilometers from the airport.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Corazon Travel and Tours