Uyuni Full Day
Visit the train cemetery, the giant cactus island, the town of Colchani, and the amazing salt flats!! Tour leaves at 10 am returns at 7 pm approximately.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (5 $us)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Today we will have an unforgettable trip through 4600 sq. miles of fantastic salt landscapes. Prepare your cameras! The dazzling white cloak that is Uyuni's Salt Flats looks like a huge glacier.
In winter (dry season from May to October), when the surface is harder, geometrical-like figures shaped from salt particles clustered in polygons show up. In summer (watery season from November to February) the salty desert becomes a giant mirror that melts with the America's purest sky. First we will visit the Trains Cemetery, then we will enter Salt Flats through Colchani, where we can shop handcrafts made out of salt, beyond that; the salt hills.
Once in the white desert's vast surface, we will visit the hotel made out of salt, the waterholes, and we will bear to the middle point to visit Incahuasi Island, of volcanic rocks and giant cactuses and a summit that, when escalated, becomes and extraordinary lookout for the salt white plain.
After the visit to the island, we will have lunch and in the evening, we will return to Uyuni to board the night buses on time for their departures. Arrival back to UYUNI approximately at 19:00 hrs.
Departure Point :Pick up from hotels in downtown Uyuni, for people arriving by overnight bus there is pick up from bus available, just let us know what bus you are taking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 2
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.