Vancouver to Seattle Seaplane Flight
Travel quickly, easily and conveniently on this international seaplane flight between Vancouver, BC, and Seattle, Washington; saving hours in driving and traditional airport travel time. Border control will be available upon landing for efficient processing, allowing you to maximize your time across the border.
per adult from
What's included :
- Taxes and fees
- One-way flight
- 25lb (11kg) confirmed luggage per passenger - includes all personal items
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up
- Return airfare
- Luggage exceeding 25lbs (11kg) - This is a strict policy. Additional luggage space may be purchased in advance by contacting the airline directly
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 1055 Canada Pl Unit #1 Burrard Landing, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to book your return flight!
• ALL TRAVELERS – regardless of age or citizenship – flying between the United States and Canada in either direction are required to present a current, valid passport book.
• All travelers flying between the United States and Canada are subject to customs inspection including search of their persons and baggage.
• It is each passenger’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is in compliance with all applicable regulations for the country he/she is entering. In the event that customer(s) are denied entry into the United State or Canada for any reason, the customer(s) are liable for the cost of the return flight to the country of origin. The Airline cannot be liable for any expenses or inconveniences arising from denied or delayed entry.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Make your way to Downtown Vancouver, and get on board!
Pass By: Coal Harbour, Coal Harbour, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
From Vancouver's Coal Harbour, you ascend over the green towers of the Lion's Gate Bridge and the Brockton Peninsula of Stanley Park.
Pass By: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Enjoy stunning ocean, mountain, and city views on this one hour journey. Catch a bird's-eye view of the Space Needle and Gas Works Park as you descend into Seattle, before landing on Lake Union.
Pass By: Lake Union, North of downtown, south of Fremont, Seattle, WA
Departure Point :Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Seaplane Terminal, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Return Detail :950 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers must be able to get into the aircraft with minimal assistance; there are four steps into aircraft
- Passenger fare includes 25lbs of baggage. Additional baggage may be reserved in advance, subject to availability, by contacting the airline directly once booking confirmation is received
- Additional baggage cannot be accepted at check-in without advance booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Approved passport required for travel
- Passengers must arrive one hour before flight time for check in
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.