Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet
Enjoy a self-guided tour of the stunning Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with this skip-the-line ticket. Enter the world-famous Vatican museum complex, made up of numerous galleries with many well-known masterpieces. Bypass the queue and see one of the world's finest collections of sculptures, carvings, frescoes, and paintings - including Michelangelo's masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel, works by Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci, and many more - at your own pace.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Meet & Greet Service
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Visit the Vatican Museums at your own pace
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Cortile della Pigna
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Audio guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Visit: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Meet your tour representative across the street from the museum entrance. Pass through metal detectors at the security check point and get escorted inside Vatican City where you'll receive your entrance tickets.The Vatican Museums are a definite must-see for all tourists who come to Rome, therefore the lines can be long. Skip the line and gain direct access to one of the world's most important museums, containing a vast collection - including many masterpieces dating from antiquity to the present day.
After the security check, you'll be escorted to the ticket barrier. From that point on, you'll be left to explore the second-largest museum in the world at your own pace. Should you decide to purchase an official audio guide for your tour, you can do that before passing through the gate. The audio guides are available in 10 languages (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Portuguese).
Duration: 2 minutes
Visit: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Since you do not have a tour guide, you can design your visit according to your own wishes and interests. Choose between Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, and Contemporary art, or even go for them all - you can stay inside the museum as long as you like. Do not miss the marvelous Raphael Rooms and, of course, Michelangelo's never-surpassed frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Admire a vast collection of ancient sculptures, breathtaking tapestries, and Renaissance paintings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Cortile della Pigna, Vatican City Italy
Enjoy a coffee break (at your own expense) in the Belvedere Courtyard.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a dress code to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress code requirements
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them inside the museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.