Vegan Canal Cruise Private Boat tour - Vegan Drinks & Plant-based Cheese
The first vegan canal cruise in Amsterdam! We only serve vegan food & drinks as well as having an electric engine to reduce CO2 emissions.
The boat is one of a few which has the floating monument status in Amsterdam. Due to its historic character, built in 1912, earlier serving as a passenger transport boat between East and West Germany, this boat has unique history.
Unlike other boat tours, this tour is in an intimidate setting with your own group up to 12 people and a tour guide which is also the owner of the business to guarantee excellent service during your boat tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Plant Based Cheese Platter
- Alcoholic Beverages - Vegan Wines / Beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prinsengracht, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Café de Sluyswacht, Jodenbreestraat 1, 1011 NG Amsterdam, Netherlands
Pass By: Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Bridge of 15 Bridges, Outside 561, Herengracht Grachtengordel-Zuid, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1017 BW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Herengracht, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass By: Rijksmuseum, Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Departure Point :Oosterdokskade 8, 1011 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.