Venice glassblowing - Small group
An unmissable experience that will bring you to know worldwide famous glassblowing art. The expert glass craftsman will create, in front of you, a unique item while he is explaining the ancient technique phases of the production.
See a master glass blower to create your glass gift using ancient techniques to remember this experience (30 minutes approx.).
Visit a glass factory showroom to see different types of glass production.
At the end of your experience we will give a little glass gift for each couple or each family, as a souvenir of this visit.
You will discover the amazing history behind the ancient Murano Glassblowing art: during the Republic of Venice, the Murano glassblowers were considered the most important craftsmen and they had to keep all the secrets about its art.
From the Middle Age until nowadays, Murano island has exported the fascinating glass artworks all around the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Master Artisan Glassblowing Demonstration in Saint Mark's Square
- Small Glass Souvenir for every couple or family.
- Guided tour of a Glass Factory Showroom in Saint Mark's Square
- Live tour commentary provided in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese (the visit could be multilingual)
- Flyer with description of the Magic Art of Glassblowing
- Multilingual assistance at the meeting point departure for a skip the line service
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
You can feel the warmth and the sound of real furnace where you admire the clever hands of the artisan mold the glass that, like magic, it will be turn into a unique object. The glassblowing art is recognized in all the world as a synonym of beauty.
The expert master will create some special glass items in front of your eyes explaining the history the the ancient Murano glassblowing.
You will live this experience in Saint Mark's Square in an old Glass Factory Showroom and you will be able to see the principal objects that are made with glass.
• Vecchia Murano, Castello, 4392/a 300 metri da Piazza San Marco, 30122 Venice Italy
Departure Point :Testolini-Bottega Dell'Arte dal 1911, S. Marco, 1758, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour could be could be multilingual.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.