Venice islands boat tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello
Amazing Venice islands boat tour to Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Join to a guided excursion to discover the three gems of Venice lagoon with its history and natural beauties.
The first stop is Murano, worldwide celebrated for the glass-making art.
You’ll enter in authentic glass furnace to enjoy a demonstration by a local glass artisan that creates a glass artwork in front of your eyes!
Then, you will see Burano island with multicolored houses and the delicious local cakes “bussolai”. Enjoy 1 hour free to visit the picturesque island and have lunch.
The last stop is Torcello: the first center of civilization in the estuary. On this green and quite islands you can learn about birth of Venice and visiting by yourself the most ancient Venetian churches, the Cathedrals of Santa Maria Assunta and Santa Fosca.
At the end you’ll come back to Piazza San Marco crossing the most charming part of the Northern lagoon.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour on board with a qualified and experienced tour guide
- Transportation by panoramic boat with toilet.
- Glass demonstration and a Murano Furnace
- Audio guide with digital map with description of 30 Highlights on the islands
- Entry/Admission - Isola di Murano
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to churches in Torcello
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-Up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Laguna di Venezia, Venice Italy
A qualified tour guide will reveal some curiosities about the island and explain its interesting history while you enjoy the wonderful landscape sitting on a comfortable Grand Tourism motor-boat.
Murano, Burano and Torcello are the most beautiful islands of the lagoon.
Enjoy the panoramic boat from where you can take marvelous pictures of Venice and its lagoon
Stop At: Isola di Murano, Isola Di Murano Piazzale Roma o Fondamenta Nuove, 30141 Murano Italy
The first destination is Murano, famous worldwide for its glass-blowing art. You will visit a real furnace and see a local artisan create glass artworks using antique techniques. During the visit, you will have the opportunity to buy an authentic Murano glass souvenir.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Burano, Burano, Veneto
Next, this tour will take you to Burano, the island celebrated for its lace-making tradition and for the multi-colored houses. Get off the boat and, after a few meters, you will be in the magnificent main Square of the island.
On the right side of the Square, you will see San Martino’s Church which houses the “Crucifixion” painting by Tiepolo, and the famous leaning tower. Walk along the narrow streets and picturesque canals of the island, buy lace products to keep as special mementoes of this experience or go into a pastry store and try local sweets– the “Bussolà” and the “Esse” biscuits.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
The last stop is Torcello: the first center of civilization in the estuary. On this quiet and sparsely populated island, you can see the most ancient churches of the lagoon: The Cathedral of “Santa Maria Assunta” with its magnificent mosaics and the church of “Santa Fosca” a testimony of the island’s former glory.
At end you will come back on the Grand Tourism boat and return to St. Mark’s Square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Enjoy the audio guide by mobile app to discover the highlights of the Islands: the automatic narration will tell you tales and history of these marvelous islands!
Departure Point :Shore Excursion tour desk, Riva degli Schiavoni, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is mandatory to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time, upon arrival at the redemption location you should present your printed voucher to the representative, once verified you obtain the ticket and can join the tour.
- The tour will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain (in these cases it can be postponed the days after).
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail.
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is MANDATORY aboard and in the glass factory. So, please bring your own.
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned and the tour will leave with small groups.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.