Victoria Bryant State Park Hike with Wine Tasting
Enjoy a day away and experience an entertaining and educational journey through Victoria State Park. Discover one of northern Georgia’s best kept secrets as you get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and see nature at its best!
per adult from
What's included :
- A fun, knowledgeable guide trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Picnic style lunch: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm.
- 6 tastings of flavorful wine
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Discover one of northern Georgia’s best kept secrets: Victoria Bryant State Park, nestled in the rolling hills of Georgia’s Upper Piedmont. You will enjoy a picnic style lunch featuring the likes of turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm. Along the way a beautiful stream flows through the park providing the perfect setting for an after-picnic stroll.
Hikers may follow various perimeter trails that travel through hardwoods and crosses creeks. Hiking is an escape back to nature while forgetting all about the day to day hassles of city life. Here, the journey is more important than the destination. As we wind down our hike, we will end this wonderful day with wine tasting at Boutier Winery, offering a collection of wines developed from local produce and select vineyards.
The winery is set on nearly 32 beautiful acres planted in Vinifera and French American grape varietals.
Departure Point :Victoria Bryant State Park, 1105 Bryant Park Rd, Royston, GA 30662, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.