Visit the Mosque of Gjin Aleksi and The Medieval Village of Kamenica
On our tour we will visit the Mosque of Gjin Aleksi & The Medieval Village of Kamenica.
The Mosque of Gjin Aleksi is a monument of cultural heritage in Rusan, in the district of Delvina. It was built in XVI century on the ruins of a Byzantine Church. In its grounds you will find a church and teke. This Mosque was given the status of a cultural monument in 1963 and is currently restored to very high standards.
The medieval village of Kamenica, is located in the district of Delvina, at foot of the mountain of “Mali i Gjerw’ and is inscribed as a village in the Vajoneta vilayet, in the register of the years 1431-1432. This medieval village offers a spectacular view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xhamia e Gjin Aleksit, Rusan, Albania
The Mosque of Gjin Aleksi is a monument of cultural heritage in Rusan, in the district of Delvina.
It was built in XVI century, on the ruins of a Byzantine Church. In its grounds you will find a church and teke. This Mosque was given the status of a cultural monument in 1963 and is currently restored to very high standards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rrenojat e fshatit mesjetar Kamenice, Delvinë District, Albania
The medieval village of Kamenica is located in the district of Delvina, at foot of the mountain of “Mali i Gjerw’.
It is inscribed as a village in the Vajoneta vilayet, in the register of the years 1431-1432. At the time it had a total of 267 families. Certain data makes Kamenica one of the largest inhabited areas of the era. Rich in many characteristic construction studies that show these ruins will, without a doubt, give more accurate answers to many dilemmas that Kamenica hides in the future. Nowadays the village preservers a large number of buildings, where besides them are also the preserved remains of several churches. The medieval village offers a spectacular view.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3)Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :5/12/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.