Wadi Rum Half Day From Aqaba Private Tour
Wadi Rum is the unique desert of Jordan the Middle East best described Lawrence of Arabia "Vast and echoing as God made" Red sand dunes with tall sand and Granite Mountains that cannot be described by any words unless you will have the experience. A tour of Rum could give this kind of experience with taste of culture and adventure. Where the experience of places and faces met together as you are guided by the people of the desert, The Bedouins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group private tour
- Transport by modern air-conditioned car or van
- Wadi Rum protected area tour Disah or Rum tours
- 2 hour jeep tour with local Bedouin driver
- Optional traditional dinner
What's excluded :
- The tour starts by picking up from your hotel or the port, airport , driving for about one hour to Wadi Rum. A stop at Rum visitor center, where you could use the facilities ,
Then meeting the Jeep car starting the tour 3 hours by passing Rum village and you could stop at the Nabataeans temple. Next, drive between the 2nd and the 3rd tallest mountains in Jordan Mount Rum Lawrence springs. Have a break there next poin it will be the sand dune you can climb to the top of the dune where the magnificent view , After driving to Alkhazali mountain to look at the amazing siq (cut out of the rock more like very narrow passage through the rocky mountains and enjoy looking at Thomadian inscriptions . Next stop will be in the "um fruth" big bridge to trek around there where the most amazing trekking and climb , Finally go to the sunset location to watch the stunning sunset , from there driving back to Rum village meeting your car driving back to Aqaba.
Note : To see the suset it depends timing of the tour by you, if the timing of the tour starting afternoon, if the tour start morning there is no time to see sunset.
Departure Point :Aqaba port, hotels, airport or the border
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Aqaba port, hotels, airport or the border
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) has recognised #Jordan as a safe destination, giving the country a “Safe Travels” stamp that validates the stringent hygiene and safety protocols that the country has put in place, as it prepares to welcome tourists soon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.