Warwick Castle, Stratford, Broadway & Cotswolds Day Trip
Professional tour guide,
We are able provide high quality private tour, airport transfers, hotel transfers and touring programmes. With our own fleet and chauffeur services suppliers, we can look after any requirements with care, safety and reliability. Why not bring your journey to life!
We have a team of driver guides who can entertain you with history, folklore and tales of the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 course meal at a Cotswolds restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Warwick Castle
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Entry/Admission - Broadway Tower
- Entry/Admission - Cotswold Way
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warwick Castle, Castle Lane, Warwick CV34 4QU England
Discover broadway on a guided walking tour from London. Visit Stratford-upon-Avon to see William Shakespeare's birthplace as well as his schoolroom. Explore inside Warwick Castle.
Visit Broadway Tower and Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford
See Shakespeare’s Schoolroom and Warwick Castle, Drive through the Cotswolds
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
Private tour of Shakespeare’s Schoolroom
Described as ‘one of the most atmospheric, magical and important buildings in the whole of Britain,’ Shakespeare’s Schoolroom opened it’s doors to the public for the first time in 2016 to mark the 400th anniversary of the writer's death. Step back in time to the 1570’s when William Shakespeare was a pupil learning to read and write, and see the room where leading theatre companies came to perform - a strong influence on the young playwright. You will be invited to enjoy a private tour before the school opens to the public in the morning, including the chance to take part in a Tudor lesson, write with a quill and ink, witness the rare medieval wall paintings and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Broadway Tower, Middle Hill, Broadway WR12 7LB England
Broadway village and tower
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cotswold Way, England
Drive through Cotswolds villages, such as Bourton on the Water, Burford and Upper and Lower Slaughter
Visit to Stow-on-the-Wold
Guided tour of Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Victoria Coach Station (Stop W), London SW1W 9TN, UK
2: Bicester Village, 6HB, Station Approach, Bicester OX26 6HR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Other pick up options available on request Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Birmingham Intl Airport, Birmingham England
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.