Waterpark in Faliraki
Come and find the undiscovered paradise that is waiting for you. A magical place full of fun and adventures. A fun filled day out for all the family !
The unique Waterpark is situated on the east Built amphitheatrically on an area of 100.000 sq. coast of the island, 12km from Rhodes center and opposite hotel Esperos Palace. Easily reached with spacious parking and free bus transfer from the city center and from the south of the island.
Built amphitheatrically on an area of 100.000 sq. mt. offers a big selection of slides for all ages. Extreme speed slides, open and closed slides, Twisters, Black Holes, Turbo, Free Fall and Kamikaze slides are just a few that can be experienced.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Pick up from the main Bus Station in the City - Averof Street, next to the sign "WATERPARK"
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Timetable from the City to the Waterpark: 09.00 am, 10.00 am, 11.00 am & 12.00 am.
- Timetable from the Waterpark to the City: 15.30 pm, 16.30 pm, 17.30 pm & 18.30 pm.
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium Of Faliraki (Aquaworld)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Aquarium Of Faliraki (Aquaworld), Leoforos Kalitheas 68 Kranidi Trade Center, Faliraki 85100 Greece
Free entrance to the water games and pools of the Waterpark.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Aquarium Of Faliraki (Aquaworld), Leoforos Kalitheas 68 Kranidi Trade Center, Faliraki 85100 Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
In front of the sign "WATERPARK" at Averof Street there is free transfer to the Waterpark and back.Pick up times to the Waterpark:09.00 am10.00 am11.00 am12.00 amReturns transfers:15.00 pm16.00 pm17.00 pm18.00 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.