West Banks of Luxor Private Day Tour
Discover Luxor’s ancient tombs and temples with an Egyptologist guide on a private, full-day tour to the West Bank of the Nile. See the intricate bas-reliefs that adorn the Temple of Hatshepsut and explore the colorful interior of Ramses III’s Habu Temple. Visit the tombs of noblemen and workers, gaze up at the towering colossi of Memnon and experience the Valley of the Kings at your own pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your tour will start by picking you up from your hotel or the agreed place within Luxor city.
Your guide will take you from The East Bank of Luxor to the West Bank where you will first visit the Kings Valley where 3 tombs are included in the ticket price. After that you will go to visit the mortuary (funerary) temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Habu temple, Tombs of Nobles (3 tombs per ticket) and worker tombs (2 tombs per ticket).
The tour will end on the West Bank by visit the famous 2 colossi of Memnon. Finally, you will go back to the East Bank where you will be dropped you off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.