Whale Shark Adventure Unique Life Experience in Cancun with Lunch and beverages
Welcome to the Whale Shark experience, this is an unique activity in America and is the most enigmatic activity in Mexico. You need to know that this is one of the most incredible experiences in the world and you need to be in this activity.
Imagine swimming next to an immense animal like the whale shark. This animal is completely harmless since they eat only sea plankton and they does not represent a danger for our travelers.
Amaze yourself by feeling a great and incredible sensation of swimming near them and admiring these beautiful animals. This is a life experience that you must live at least once in your life, imagine having a picture of yourself with the whale shark swimming side by side, what an incredible memory.
Finally after the Whale Shark sightseeing, we will sail to Isla Mujeres. Here you can visit the beautiful beaches of Isla Mujeres, we will take you to the famous beach called Playa Norte which is known worldwide for its incredible and amazing beauty
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Ceviche mexican Style (no spicy) Fish with vegetables
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Search of the Whale Shark in the Caribbean Sea
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast at Marina (fruit, bread, juices, milk and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Federal Port tax of 6 usd
The Mexican Yucatan peninsula is one of the few places in the world where you can share the water with the largest fish in the world, the whale shark. This activity is a small group cruise where you will go out in search of these kind of creatures to enjoy a diving experience you will never forget. The possible meeting point with the whale shark is located north of Isla Mujeres with an approximate from 45min to 1 hour from Punta Sam, the boats are 33 feet and have 2 ecological engines, guides and certified captains, the boat is only for 10 passengers.
The tour includes (light breakfast, fins, masks, life jackets, tube for snorkeling, water, sodas, sandwiches and ceviche aboard the boat)
Once the swim is finished, the captain will mark the course towards the north beach of Isla Mujeres to swim for a while and make a snack with an approximate of 45 minutes, finishing we will go back to marina punta sam. Remember this is the Top of the tops in the activities to do in Mexico and in the World.
• Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Departure Point :Punta Sam ferry terminal, Punta Sam, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:00 am to 7:00 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. It is important to mention that this service is only bookable for Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays. You will receive confirmation at the time of booking, unless you reserve 7 days or less before the trip. In that case you will receive confirmation within 48 hours, provided there is availabilityTo organize the tour, a minimum number of passengers is necessary. It is possible that the tour is canceled after confirmation if there is not a sufficient number of passengers. In the event that this happens, you will be offered the option to make the excursion on another date or you will be refunded the full amount. Please select round trip from Cancun if your hotel is in hotel zone of Cancun, Playa mujeres, downtown and Riviera Cancun, If you are in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras and Xpuha please select round trip riviera Maya, and if your hotel is at Akumal or Tulum please select roundtrip from Tulum.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.