Whale Watching and Snorkeling in Marietas Islands National Park
Located at the north end of Banderas Bay, the Marietas Islands are the ideal spot for whale watching and snorkeling. Brought to the international attention by scientists like Jacques Cousteau, the Marietas Islands are an UNESCO protected area since the late 1960's.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkeling equipment
- Certified guide on board
- Lunch and drinks
- Transportation by authorized and licensed taxi from departure point
What's excluded :
- Hidden Beach/Playa del Amor
The trip consists of 3 full hours spent out in the ocean; during that time you will whale watch on the way to the islands and back, cruise around the national park so you can have a closer view of the islands, check caves and birds (blue footed boobies are nesting there), snorkel and visit playa Nopalera.
At the end of the 3 hours you will be taken back to Sayulita for lunch all together at a local restaurant.
• Sayulita Entourage, Calle Miramar / Calle Manuel Rodriguez, Sayulita 91345 Mexico
Departure Point :Sayulita Entourage, Calle Miramar 20, Centro, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.