Whale Watching from San Jose
We arrive at our destination, Playa Dominicalito, Uvita. Here a quick boat with the captain awaits us, to take the tour of more than two hours in the whale watching. In some occasions we can observe turtles, manta rays or dolphins.
We will be sailing for two hours inside the Marino Ballena National Park, to the south of Costa Rica, visiting some of its coasts, seeing the beautiful Humpback Whales and enjoying the sea breeze.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury transportation
- Typical breakfast
- Whale watching tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballena Bay, Costa Rica
After our whale tour, we will have lunch in a restaurant with a breathtaking view of the sea, and then we will visit the whale-shaped beach of the National Park.
Stop At: Parque Nacional Marino Ballena, Uvita 60504 Costa Rica
After lunch, we will visit the Marino Ballena National Park, to spend some time on the beach where people can walk along the shore, visit the tail of the whale formed by the corals of the sea and enjoy the sun. At the end of the afternoon, we will return to San José on the same route to end our trip. We are waiting for you in this great adventure full of emotion for Costa Rica and its Pacific coast!
Departure Point :San Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest bringing comfortable clothes, sun block, insect repellent, hat, camera, extra clothes, Towel, cap , Water bottle and binoculars.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.