Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oils & Cheese Tasting
Let yourself be tempted by the Tuscan flavors that makes this experience so unique. Dive into the green shades of our vineyard and olive groves with a private and exclusive tour together with a family member.
You’re going to enjoy a full wine tasting with four of our organic wines with a stunning Tuscan setting. You will have the chance to try our extra virgin olive oils with a selection of Tuscan pecorino cheeses and the traditional bruschettas.
We are just a few minutes’ walk from San Gimignano town center, with a stunning view on the Tuscan countryside and the Medieval towers of the town. An Italian or English-speaking member of the family will guide you in the experience with a professional and family warm welcome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Snacks - Bruschette, Local Cheeses, Dessert
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Podere La Marronaia- Sosta Alle Colonne, Via Martiri di Citerna 2 Podere le Colonne, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Podere la Marronaia is a small family-run farm in San Gimignano dedicated to the cultivation of grapes and olives and the production of wines and extra virgin olive oil. In 2000, all production was converted to an organic method of cultivation that involves the use of only natural products exploiting the natural fertility of the soil and considering the entire ecosystem. As of 2003, all products became organic certified. The wine tasting venue, Sosta Alle Colonne, is located within walking distance from the town center, surrounded by beautiful countryside with a view of the towers of San Gimignano and the Vernaccia vineyard.
The wine tasting includes four wines:
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG bio
- Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG organic or bio Rosato IGT Toscano
- Sangiovese IGT Rosso Toscano bio
- Vinsanto and Cantucci
The extra virgin olive oil tasting includes six oils:
- Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Flavored Oils ( Basil, Garlic, Chili Pepper, White Truffle, Rosemary)
- Bruschette, local cheeses, and little snacks will be supplied during the tasting.
Departure Point :Via Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.