Wolf's Lair - Wolfschanze - 1 day tour from Warsaw
Hidden amid the eerie forests of Masuria, in northern Poland, lies the Wolf's Lair, perhaps the most important of Adolf Hitler's World War II headquarters. This tour is a must-do for WWII history buffs. Visit the remains of the biggest and most important headquarters of Adolf Hitler and its monster bunkers which almost became his grave during famous operation Valkyrie. Choose between the shared (not private) tour and private one. Both options include entrance fees and transport.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour of the Wolf's Lair with the guide (local or the one who picks you up in Warsaw)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Your guide for whole day (he is not just a driver)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wilczy Szaniec
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilczy Szaniec, Gierloz 5 Forest in Gierłoż near Kętrzyn, Gierloz 11-400 Poland
You will explore the complex with a local guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Shared tour: Pickup for shared tours is available for centrally located hotels:Bellotto Hotel - Warsaw Bristol Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw Gromada Hotel - Warsaw H15 Boutique Hotel - Warsaw Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre Holiday Inn Warsaw City CentreHotel WarszawaIndigo Hotel Warsaw Nowy ŚwiatInterContinental - WarsawMamaison Residence Diana WarsawMercure Centrum - WarsawMercure Grand - WarsawMetropol Hotel - WarsawNovotel Centrum - WarsawPolonia Palace Hotel - WarsawPURO Hotel Warszawa CentrumRadisson Blu Centrum Hotel - WarsawRaffles Europejski - WarsawRialto Hotel - WarsawSheraton Warsaw HotelSofitel Warsaw VictoriaWestin WarsawIf your hotel/apartment is not listed our advisor will suggest the closest and most comfortable meeting point.Private tour: pickup service is available for all Warsaw hotels, Airbnb and apartments. Contact us to set up the meeting at your location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you want book the tour for children who are shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft) you must contact tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of toddler / child car seat / booster seat.
- Since we have to rent a toddler / child car seat / booster seat for child shorter than 150 centimeters the fare is the same as for adult.
- You should contact tour operator before booking a tour to make sure is the tour appropriate to you if you have food intolerance, allergies or other health issues
- You have to contact tour operator before booking the tour if you require special assistance (e.g. wheelchair assistance)
- Please have your breakfast before the departure of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers indoors and in the car
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.