XTASEA ZIPLINE Best Adventure in Acapulco-Chapel of Peace & Baby Turtle Release
Small Group, Clean & Safe, More Quality and Les Density.
Acapulco´s XTASEA the coolest attraction ever, an over-water zipline more than 1968 yards long that will let riders reach speeds of up to 74.5 mph at an altitude of 328 feet. A visit to the Chapel of Peace perched atop the bay of Acapulco and a the fantastic experience of a Baby Turtle Release. All this along the service of a professional tour guide that additionally explain to you the History, Cuisine, Taxes, Folklore, Social Classes, Economics all there is to know about this fabulous Country and City...
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
We first drive you to the Xtasea Base where you will th do the Zipline flight
Then we go visiting the Chapel of Peace for a thorough visit with you guide
• Xtasea Tirolesa, Paseo de los Manglases SN Col. Granjas del Marqués, Acapulco 39890 Mexico
• Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Onlyplease contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email.Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.