Zagreb & Countryside Food Tour
In one day discover the gastronomic charm of the Croatian Capital Zagreb and the easy going lifestyle on Kezele Estate. In the morning meet your food expert and visit Dolac market. Listen to inspirational stories about the foods prepared and sold here for centuries, which you will taste later. Štrukli au gratin, fine cured meat, cheeses, and duck with mlinci all await you. In the afternoon we will drive to Kezele Estate, the price of transport is €50 per person and is payable on the day, our partners accept cash and card. You will be treated to a traditional meal with wines and liquors prepared on the Estate, and can enjoy a stroll through the vineyards, exploring the interesting surroundings, and unwind in the peaceful secludedness of the beautiful Moslovina region.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Dolac Market
- Entry/Admission - La Štruk
- Entry/Admission - Wine Bar Bornstein
- Entry/Admission - Stari Fijaker
- Entry/Admission - Kezele Rural Tourism Estate
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dolac Market, Zagreb Croatia
Walking around stalls on the ground floor and open-air area of Dolac and find out about Croatian traditional food and custom. Cheese tasting is included.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Štruk, Skalinska ul. 5, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Visit the only speciality Štrukle restaurant in Zagreb, and taste their famous Štrukle au gratin.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wine Bar Bornstein, Kaptol 19, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Wine tasting with a selection of cured Croatian meats
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Stari Fijaker, Mesnička ul. 6, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Sample a traditional Zagrebian lunch of crispy roast duck with homemade mlinci and a glass of refreshing gemišt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kezele Rural Tourism Estate, Šumećani, 10313, Graberje Ivanićko, Croatia
Spend the afternoon in a tranquil rural estate, immerse yourself in the green hills and fresh air, and enjoy some traditional food and beverages.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tourist Information Center, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 11, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Mesnička ulica, Mesnička ul., 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public transportation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.