Zakynthos Island Tour by Coach
Soak in the unreal beauty of Zakynthos on this 6-hour small-group tour with a local guide. Travelling comfortably by air conditioned coach or minivan, see all the sights including Blue Caves (payable locally), Shipwreck View, St. Denis Monastery in Anafonitria and Volimes. We get time for some wine and greek nibble tasting. The tour also includes a lunch stop in Kampi at a beautiful cliffside taverna, the views are stunning whilst you enjoy local products. Visit the oldest olive tree on the Island in the Village of Exo Hora and enjoy extra stops for photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit to the Blue Caves.
- Entry/Admission - Blue Caves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Navagio Beach (Shipwreck Beach), Anafonitria 290 91 Greece
See the most famous beach in all of Greece. Have the chance to take your own photo's. The view is amazing.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Anafonitria Monastery, Plemonariou, 291 00 Greece
See the old monastery, where the patron saint of Zakynthos St. Denis lived whilst he was alive. Beautiful settings and very important to the people of the Island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Blue Caves, Korithi Greece
We get the opportunity to take a small boat trip to the Blue Caves. The waters are stunning in the morning and we get in close so that you can get the best pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kampi, Kampi, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
We have a stop for lunch at a cliffside taverna. The views are stunning. Do not forget your camera.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Exo Chora, Exo Chora, Zakynthos, Ionian Islands
We get to see the oldest olive tree on the Island. Our guide will explain to you, what is so unique. Excellent photo opportunity.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: Alykes Beach, Katastari 290 90, Greece
2: Alikanas, Greece
3: Karras Grande, Planos 291 00, Greece
4: Popeye's Restaurant, Planos 291 00, Greece
5: Zakinthos, Greece
6: Argassi 291 00, Greece
7: Zakantha Beach Hotel, Argassi, Zakinthos 291 00, Greece
8: Kalamaki 291 00, Greece
9: Paulo Bar, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
10: Taj Mahal, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
11: McDonald's, Zakynthos 290 92, Greece
12: Vasilikos 291 00, Greece
13: Agios Sostis, Ag. Sostis, Greece
14: Keri, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regulated numbers in vehicles to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.