Zipline Canopy Tour & Tortuguero Canal Boat tour. Shore Excursion from Limon
Enjoy the marvelous experience of taking the tour that will give you the opportunity of crossing the “jungle” like a monkey in its habitat. You will cross the forest from tree to tree with first class equipment. If you want an adrenaline rush, then this is the tour for you! Glide through the treetops with this exhilarating adventure: 8 cables and 10 platforms stretched across the length of the rain forest. The longest cable is 270 meters long and you will experience heights up to 80 meters.
After the zipline canopy experience, a short drive will take you to Moin Town for a Tortuguero Canal Boat Ride. Your guide explains the rain forest ecosystem and points out sights of interest. Keep an eye out for wildlife including howler monkeys, sloths, toucans, bats, aquatic birds, iguanas and crocodiles as well as exotic flora.
per adult from
What's included :
- Zipline canopy tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tortuguero Canal Boat Cruise
- Fresh fruit Snack
- Zipline Canopy tour at Brisas de la Jungla
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero Canal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuguero Canal Terminal de Cruceros Japdeva Cruise Terminal, Puerto Limon 70101 Costa Rica
Parque Nacional Tortuguero is a protected wilderness area on Costa Rica's northern Caribbean coast. Its beaches are famous nesting grounds for sea turtles, including endangered green turtles. The park's freshwater creeks and lagoons, which can be navigated by boat or canoe, shelter spectacled caimans and river turtles. The surrounding dense rainforest is also rich with wildlife, from monkeys to many bird species. Our tour includes a peaceful boat journey along the canals for admire the rich biodiversity of the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Puerto Limón, commonly known as Limón, is the capital city and main hub of Limón province, as well as of the cantón of Limón in Costa Rica. It is the seventh largest city in Costa Rica, with a population of over 55,000, and is home of the Afro-Costa Rican community. The caribbean province is a natural paradise, formed by a combination of dense jungles, imposing mountains, and paradisiac beaches. Limon has the highest percentage of protected land in Costa Rica, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its vegetation is exuberant as are the cultures throughout the province.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Province of Limon, Province of Limon
Near Limon City we will visit Jungle Breeze Canopy Tour. A private biological reserve where the zip line canopy tour will take place
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Puerto Limon the Pick Up place is main entrance of the pier (main street). It is a short distance from your ship. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. All our tour guides wear a Green Color Polo Uniform and a Greenway Flag is very visible. • If you ship will arrive late, no worries. All our Shore Excursions are operated accordingly with the ship´s schedules. In case a ship delay, the pick up time will be 30 minutes after ship arrival and our staff will wait for you. • If you need assistance, call Greenway Tours at (506) 2297-0889 (office) or (506) 8496-0041 (Mobile).Ports
- Puerto Limon Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.